Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pictures

We have been busy lately and having fun. Since it's been such nice weather we have been outside.
The girls build a fort at the beach while daddy and I were trying to fish for perch.  Scott's was crabbing a lot and made the best crab dinner ever in a Dutch oven. So good! I should have taken a picture but I was eating it all.  I mean eating it all, the sauce was incredible!
For Christmas the girls got a luxury spa and we tried it out. They love it! Nice massage on the feet and then nail painting.
Aren't they so cute! We are getting good sister pictures lately.
On Saturday we spend the whole day at the park with a playmate. Then we decided to walk through town and have froyo! Fun times! 
Last Saturday night, we went to a Ferndale's girls bball game and it was a great one. One thing I love about the games is all the youth come out and cheer. It shows you what it will be like for years.  The girls played with their friends and I actaually got to watch the game and I made the news! If you look between the girls you can see the two boys in the back, those are Kristies kids.
If you don't know Isabelle and I love to do puzzles. She is beyond 100 pieces and so we did this 300 pieces. It's a cute one. Michaela helps when she wants too.
So we went to the dollar store and got two 500 piece puzzles.  This is the first one we decided to do.
The pieces are so small. This is where we worked all day on Monday. We were on a mission.
We completed this puzzle in one day. Can't wait for the next one.