Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Christmas time

I have been trying to get videos on the blog but it's not working. The girls had a music program for Christmas at school and it was so great. They sang "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". The girls did great and if I can I will get the video up.
Michaela looks at us before the performance.
Isabelle looking at her teacher for directions 
Chris came up for crabs but we also got some beer.
Cookies for Santa!
Wow look at all those presents!
Santa came! Izzy got a fur real monkey her name is Flowers and Mickey got an easy bake oven.
Scott finally got onsie pjs. He made me take them back though because they were a little right but we had to get a picture. Izzy got her pjs from aunt Teri and she loves them. Camo is cool!
She loves her jacket she thinks she is a werewolf!  After Christmas we headed to fort Bragg for some camping. Videos to come shortly. 

2 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Finally!! I've been waiting for these! Can't wait for the videos!

Mary said...

So glad to see these lovelies! I hope Scott got another onsie! Sooo good a look for him!